sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

Objective of this blog

In this blog I will publish some ideas that I get in certain moments. Many different and varied ideas, some related to small daily problems, other are crazy ideas, but they would be a solution of at least be the base for other ideas, other are ideas about the big world problems. The human ability of learning is the reason of the humanity transformation. Humans have the essential ability for learning from past generations. For this reason I think that offer my ideas to other could be useful.

This blog is totally free, and the ideas live on freedom. For this reason everybody can pick up the ideas published here and to use them. For me the most import is to deliver my thoughts and by this exercise I will raise my imagination. Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario